Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Blog For A New Life


My sister-in-law has been doing this for a few years now. I love checking her blog to see how my nephews are doing. It is a great way to see weekly activities and see how much they are growing. I figured that it would be a great idea to start one of my own so that my family and friends can watch Our "McBaby" grow up.

As you all know I Mark & I have been married for over 11 years and when we returned from vacation to North Carolina and a cruise to Cozumel we found out on September 22, 2009 that we were expecting our first child.

On December 22, 2009 I had an ultrasound for the anatomy and I had the tech place the gender in an envelope. On Christmas morning with both set of grandparents at our house Mark opened the envelope which gave us the great news that we were expecting a BABY GIRL. Her due date has changed a few times but we are looking at May 24, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment