Friday, July 16, 2010

My Whole Family.......





Last weekend was so much fun. My whole family came to visit me. We celebrated every day. Friday was PaPa's birthday. We had a nice dinner and I got to meet my Great-Grandmother, Aunt Leslie, Uncle Rick, and all of my cousins Ryan, Kyle and Katie. I also got to meet my Great Aunt Geri and Great Uncle Richard along with my cousins Chris, Jen and Natalie.

Of course I was very happy to see my Grandma, Grammy and PaPa again.

On Saturday we celebrated my Great Grandmother's 90th birthday. She was so surprised. We did a family portrait that Leslie captured. Great Grandma Rose loved it. It was great seeing pictures from the past and just be all together for a family dinner.

Here is a picture of me and my cousin Katie. She is 10 weeks older than me.
Here is a picture of my Great Grandma holding me and my cousin Natalie. She did so great with me. She fed me a few times and I enjoyed sleeping in her arms. I love her so much.
Here is a picture of my PaPa's birthday with my Grammy and cousins Ryan and Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment