Sunday, February 27, 2011

No more helmet..


On February 9th Ashley had her last appointment for her helmet. She is now helmet free. Her head was measured at 92% of growth. Our target was 90% and the measurement from left to right and right to left matched 100%. It was pretty easy. I was so torn up that we had to put a helmet on this beautiful angel. I was more concerned on taking her out and getting the sympathy looks. It was no problem at all. Ashley's smile was so cute when people approached and I feel like I had the opportunity to educate people about Tortocollis and the use of the cranial band.

I took this picture when I was at my moms. She has an activity bouncer for her and I took this random shot which shows how perfect the left side of her head is shaped. This side was completely pushed flat.

Check out that beautiful round head.

No comments:

Post a Comment