Monday, July 25, 2011

Girls Weekend...


Whooo Hoooo and Boooo Hoooo.... Girls weekend.

This past weekend I went to Orlando with Jenee, Loretta and Chrissy. We had a full weekend planned.... Concert, Shopping, Soaking up some sun.... An above all peaceful sleep.

Mark had Ashley all by himself this weekend. He was great. He text me pictures throughout the weekend. He's so great with her so it wasn't like I was gone.

As for my weekend we got up there on Friday afternoon hit the Outlets, had a late lunch. Went to the NKOTBSB concert. Boys II Men made a a suprise appearance. It was great. 3 Concerts all wrapped into 1.

We got back to the hotel and ahhhhh hopped into bed for a peaceful night sleep....So I thought..... None of us were ever snorers... Well that has Changed...No naming names but one of us sounded like they were chopping wood in her sleep. I kept tapping her and I maybe got 1 hour combined all night. So much for a good nights sleep after 14 months of having the baby to listen for.

So we got up went to the pool and just hung out at the hotel on Saturday. We went to dinner and to a movie later that night. After the movie we went to Universal City Walk and watched Kareoke at Rising Star.

After a long day of having fun with the girls I hopped into bed thinking wow... I am tired time to sleep. Again not so much. I had to work Sunday so I left at 6 AM to head back home. I crawled into my bed with Mark and slept until 1 PM while he got up with Ashley.

All in all it was a nice weekend. Maybe next time adjoining rooms........ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment