Monday, September 26, 2011

GYMBOREE

Busy Busy Day…… Ashley and I tried something new today. I have been searching for a group that teaches, plays and interacts with both baby and mommy. I have been to a MOP’s meeting which is more for stay at home mom’s that need to have adult contact and build relationships. It was a great group but not what I was looking for. I tried A latte Fun, again this was not very interactive it was more about free play and other mom’s just hanging out while the kids did their own thing. Story time at the library and at pottery barn is fun but not very interactive with the babies since the age group varies.

Finally a great place that focuses on what I was looking for…. GYMBOREE…. This is age appropriate, focuses on learning and developing, play and interaction with me and other little cuties. It is a bit costly, but it is worth every penny. I can not wait to take her back for some free play and another class.

No comments:

Post a Comment