Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Balloon Messages

On March 20th I take the afternoon off to release balloons with messages to my dad. We did this for the second year. This year it was just Ashley and I. We went to a local park and wrote messages on the balloons and released them into the sky. Ashley even got a cute little girl balloon for her Grandpa.










Here she is getting ready to let go........ An the below picture has it sailing off in the park....
I let my balloon go and I know my dad got it. Look at the clouds in the sky separate. That ;little spec to the right of the hole is my balloon. You can see the hole in the clouds where it disappeared. It was such a nice day. Afterwards Ashley and I just played at the park and I let her run the bases on the ball field.

No comments:

Post a Comment