Monday, April 8, 2013

Ashley's School Events

Ashley’s school is absolutely amazing!!!!!!

She’s had so many cool things. 



The Dentist came in and gave the kids a lesson about brushing teeth. Ashley even got a new toothbrush and big kid toothpaste.

On the Cat in the Hat’s birthday the Assistant Director dressed up and Miss Sharon read the book to the kids.


The Spring Celebration was great!!!  Miss Sharon read the Spring Time book, then the kids performed their Caterpillar song, the Spring Bunny came to visit and then they got to go to the playground to find Easter Eggs. Mark & I had so much fun watching Ashley play with her friends and just seeing how well she has settled into her school life.
.


On Earth Day the kids will be traveling from class to class to learn about the earth. I will be volunteering for this event. I can not wait to see what Miss Sharron has in store for the kids.


I really have to Thank my Mother-in-law for coming down to Florida and speding time researching the schools with me. We really hit a home run with this one.... Thank you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment