Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Shower in Clearwater....April 17,2010






After such a somber day on April 16th............. A day to celebrate new life........ A baby shower.......
My mom and my girls did a nice job with pulling everything together.

The guest included:My mom, my mother-in-law Barbara, Loretta, Jenee, McAllyster, Lee, Chrissy, Chris Audrey, Cheryl, Elaine, Kris, Liv, Marcia, Sebas, Sammy, Terri, Nicole, Joyce, Sandy, and Tammy..... we had so much fun.... Mom came up with some fun Baby Games...... The decorations were "just exactly" what I expected (I helped her shop for them..lol).

Jenee did a great job with the cake..... she is so creative...... (just to think for many years we have tried to keep her away from cakes due to an incident when we were 13)


I am still in shock how much everyone got for my little baby girl..... It is amazing how such a small little person needs so much.....Everyone went way out of their
way on getting her the necessities and more......


Thank you so much to everybody for coming and all the wonderful gifts........

No comments:

Post a Comment