Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Mother's Day Dinner




On Cinco De Mayo We were going to go to a cute Mexican Restaurant around the corner. I called and they were on a 75 minute wait ( 1 1/2 hours). I love it when restaurants use minutes ....... we do that too. I think we think we are tricking the guest...lol

So we scratched a Cinco De Mayo dinner and went with a Mother's Day dinner.....

Anyway, we decided to try a new restaurant III Forks. A little bit more up scale than what we were looking for but very nice. We were concerned about bringing a baby into such a nice place, but the accommodated us very well. We had our own private dinning room. It really didn't matter, Ashley is always such a great baby when we go out. I also have learned to plan out the pace of her meal. Everything was great. Mark even got a bonus.......Creme Brulee...... his fav...

No comments:

Post a Comment