Sunday, May 1, 2011

Step by Step.......


I got home from work a bit earlier than usual on Saturday 4/30. I went up to shower and get ready to relax and I heard Mark yelling.... OH My you're doing it your doing it.... He yelled for me to hurry and get downstairs... We put her in the corner of the couch and ottoman and don't you know that little angel took 5 steps forward........ She's so cute........ She starts screaming and walks fast with her arms up..... She almost does the Frankenstein walk with her arms high in the air......

We are so proud of her.... She is growing too fast.......

Some other updates... We are at 4 teeth with 5 & 6 getting ready to break through any minute and I see the white pockets forming for 7 & 8. We are down to 3 bottles a day, eating 3 real meals a day. Ashley claps her hands and she also gives hi fives..... She giggles so hard. I think she has my dads laugh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment