Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Black Friday Shopping


OK this goes out to you crazy people who go out and wait in 10 hour lines and stalk the stores until midnight...... CRAZY....

My mom and I went to Toys R Us and the line was wrapped in the parking lot 6 times, Kholes was wrapped around the building, Walmart was a complete mad house. We went to Macy's and waited for the doors to open about 200 people behind us and we entered the store moved to the left and watched these CRAZY people go wild over minimal sales..... We went into Kholes and the lines were wrapped in and out of the isles all around the inside of the building to check out.

Unless there is something that I just can't live without and it is dirt cheap... no way I would wait in these insane lines for hours..... I do not have the patience..... The stores only do limited quantities and I know my luck... I would be behind the person who got the last of what I wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment