Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FIRST HAIR CUT.....

This was a hard decision, but it had to be done. Ashley's hair was out of control. I would put it up with clips or ponytails but Mark was a little unsure about doing her hair. I would come home from work and Ashley's hair was always in her face. We were afraid that it would cause her vision problems.

While my mom came to visit we took her to my hair salon. Mike and Lisa are regular guest at my restaurant and they have owned this salon for over 30 years, What a better place to have it done. Grandma even paid for it a whole $4.

You can see that those bangs needed help....
She did not cry just got really quite and was curious to what was going to happen.

Here we go.................


How pretty.............



I think that she is happy with the results......... Look at that smile and the beautiful new do.

No comments:

Post a Comment