Friday, January 28, 2011

8 Months Old...







Where has the time gone?????

She is just growing up way too fast. She is babbling all the time. She loves rolling, scooting and sitting up playing with her toys.

She will stand for a couple of minutes while she holds on to something.

She had her first flu shot last month. She did so well.

We are finished with all therapy and our helmet comes off on Valentines Day....... 3 months of 23 hours a day wearing this device has sure been easy for the most part. She has been so great with it. I think I am going to be more concerned when it is off. It is a great protector for a little one starting to move around. I always hear her hit the side of he crib or roll onto a toy and I don't worry too much because I know she is protected.

Here are her 8 months pictures... I will re post when they arrive. They are too cute to wait so please excuse the watermarks on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment