Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2011





New Years was uneventful. We just hung out at the house. At noon SPROUT network had a countdown so we watched that and got up and danced, sang and watched Chika. At night Mark worked and I had to work at 8 AM. So we called it a night just after the ball dropped.


We are starting the year off right. We had out monthly Physical and Occupational Therapies this week. On Wednesday Joan released her from her PT for the tortocollis. She said she looks great and is centered and has 100% rotation. I still need to monitor her and stretch her. On Thursday we met with Susan the OT for the fine motor skills related to her arm injury. Now that she is up attempting to crawl she said the weight and muscle tone are great and that her hand rotation and placement is normal. So she released her from OT. Whoooooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!

I am so blessed that GOD took care of my little baby girl. I know 100% without a doubt that my Dad was there through everything. He took great care of her and gave me the strenth to get through it. I know that I am a very rare case of spontaneous recovery for the arm injury and that the tortocollis was able to be cured in just 6 months (most cases take anywhere from 1-2 years). I had a team of great therapist who guided us through everything. I will never forget Joan and Susan for all their help.

No comments:

Post a Comment